Report maintenance or cleaning in public areas


Bar Service Management Substitute Permit

Hire of Umbrellas, Deck Chairs and Sunbeds

Host Family Licence

Licence for a Catering Establishment

Licence for Holiday Furnished Premises

Licence for the Promotion of Timeshare and/or Timeshare-Like Products

Licence for Travel Operators or Excursion Operators

Playing of Amplified Music in Tourism Establishments

Recreational Dive Centre

Registering as a Tourist Guide

Registration for an Operator in a Tourism Establishment

Renting of Property on Long Lease to Foreigners

Tourism Accommodation Development

Transfer of Licence of a Tourism Operation

Skip to content